Sunday, February 13, 2011

WRUP: Reacquainting With Duke Nukem

What's everybody playing?

Alexander Sliwinski (@ XanderSliwinski ): Recovering from DICE , reviewing my notes. Probably going to relax with a few Civilization 5. Can't think PAX East is usually a month away. we moreover have to examine out Stacking .

Andrew Yoon (@ scxzor ): [...]

Ben Gilbert (@ BigBossBgilbert ): Playing "look snobby in Lower Merion, PA" by streamer to The Barnes Foundation . If I've got time, it will be outlayed with Cookie Masterson and his many, many yucks .

Chris Buffa (@ ChrisBuffa ): Lots of iPhone games, inclusive NBA Jam ! And may be a few Dead Space 2 if we have the time, that we probably won't.

Christopher Grant (@ ChrisGrant ): Red Dead Redemption is done, at last. But right away that it is, I'm unhappy to see it go - should we burst true in to Undead Nightmare, or take a break in the Russian subterraneous with Metro 2033 ?

David Hinkle (@ DaveHinkle ): we outline to find out if we indeed are unaware Jack this week end and hopefully fissure that six-figure Gamerscore. I'm getting so shut we can ambience it!

Griffin McElroy (@ griffinmcelroy ): Having ended my LBP 2 masterwork ( certainly you've already played it ), we might take a break and examine out the Fable 3 that just came in the mail. Or the Rock Band 3 Squier guitar that just diversion in the mail. Or may be more LBP 2 , since it's the most appropriate diversion .

James Ransom-Wiley : With Rock Band in tow, I'll be discussion up with a few friends for a not-so-quiet couples shelter this weekend. Now, to figure out how to fill up all this up ... (if usually my rope had a few roadies).

JC Fletcher (@ jcfletcher ): It is really critical that we squeeze as sufficient Dragon Quest VI in to my skull as probable this weekend. Good thing DS cartridges are so small.

Justin McElroy (@ JustinMcElroy ): Did someone say Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines ?! ... No, no one did, result in it's similar to 100 years old. But that's what I'm playing.

Ludwig Kietzmann (@ LudwigK ): My weekend's going to fly by once we obtain stranded in to Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective . I'd moreover similar to to return to Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit , that I've been neglecting for reasons different to me.

Mike Schramm (@ MikeSchramm ): I'll be unresolved out with my preferred British voice actors in Fable 3 .

Randy Nelson (@ DangerPenguin ): we noticed that that what I'm about to say may advance as a startle to many of you, but I'll be exploring the dull Wastes of Fallout: New Vegas . Maybe I'll even fool around the Dead Money DLC, in the doubtful eventuality that we run out of other things to do.

Richard Mitchell (@ SenseiRAM ) Demon's Souls has considerably a hold on MY essence right now. It's a lot more fun once you consequence the special capability to not die every 5 seconds. Also a few Dead Space Extraction and aged college adventuring with Sanitarium .

No comments:

Post a Comment