Monday, July 25, 2011

WRUP: Planking In To Unemployment

A unhappy story.

What's everybody playing? 'Cause you most appropriate not be planking if you worth your job!

Alexander Sliwinski (@ XanderSliwinski ): Gotta put together that Bastion .

Ben Gilbert (@ BigBossBgilbert ): Ludwig's examination pushed me over the edge, so I'm gonna have to collect up Bastion , it seems. And a Mr. Hoops McElroy was good sufficient to pass along his preview ethics for Resistance 3 , so I'm gonna try and see the illusion he saw. It's an desirous weekend, apparently!

Christopher Grant (@ ChrisGrant ): Finished Black Ops this week; roughly completed with Shadows of the Damned (TASTE MY BIG BONER!); and then it's onto L.A. Noire and, hopefully, a few Bastion .

David Hinkle (@ DaveHinkle ): we could list a garland of games but, in all honesty, I'll may only fool around a garland of Mortal Kombat .

Griffin McElroy (@ griffinmcelroy ): we only paid for Civilization V , so we theory I'll see you guys in a month or so.

JC Fletcher (@ jcfletcher ): Mega Man Legends .

Jess Conditt (@ JessConditt ): Rent is due soon, so I'll be personification the fiddle, on road corners, nowhere nearby Comic-Con.

Jordan Mallory (@ Jordan_Mallory ): we met a lady declared Catherine recently, we regard I'll be spending the week end with her. She's kinda weird, but so far we're attack it off unequivocally well!

Justin McElroy (@ JustinMcElroy ): The only diversion I'm wakeful of existing is Pig Up .

Ludwig Kietzmann (@ LudwigK ): Deus Ex . Oh, no, not the new one. we only regard it's time to replay a creaky classic.

Mike Schramm (@ MikeSchramm ): I'm at the San Diego Comic Con, and I'm hungry for a good aged fashioned in-person tabletop game, so I'm anticipating to obstacle a few Munchkin , DD , or Magic: The Gathering time before we leave here.

Richard Mitchell (@ SenseiRAM ) "The Kid picked up Bastion that week, and expected to put as many hours in to as he could. He moreover paid for a CDX, so he'll fool around lots of Sonic CD to ensure the thing ain't busted."

Steven Wong : we may flog back with a few Old World Blues this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment