Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Portabliss: Connectrode (iOS)

Connectrode tasks the player with using "connector" blocks to link up two same-colored (and cute-faced) "circuits," being clever not to inhibit the trail to other circuits. So you put a immature square down between two other greens, and all of them disappear, or you erect a sequence of red pieces to link up two remote red blocks.

There seems to be a correct "strategy" for open space a theatre -- a proper order in that to coherent blocks, to be able to make the most appropriate trail to coherent the theatre in the fewest moves -- but we haven't unequivocally upset myself with that. I'm calm to brute-force my way by any stage, something the diversion acknowledges by giving you the choice to auto-complete the final pierce instead of tediously fixation connectors between the final two (potentially distant) blocks.

Eventually, the strategies will "click" for me and I'll uncover a new turn of fool around -- but we can outlay my time personification Connectrode until that happens. When it does happen, the diversion offers 4 burden levels with more blocks and more severe arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment