Sunday, June 24, 2012

WRUP: Swimsuit Edition

What's everybody personification this weekend?

Alexander Sliwinski (@ XanderSliwinski ): Civilization 5: Gods and Kings for my final week end in the States. After that, it's iPhone games for 3 weeks. If you've got a few prohibited suggestions, I'm listening.

Ben Gilbert (@ RealBenGilbert ): we haven't played a diversion in ... 4 days? Five days? Not formulation on any this week end either.

David Hinkle (@ DaveHinkle ): After a week of interesting a buddy from out of town, my usually skeleton are to relax, eat tacos, and fool around Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 .

JC Fletcher (@ jcfletcher ): I'll be personification the Kingdom Hearts 3D demo on my unexpectedly obsolete, awful 3DS wait for because am we personification Kingdom Hearts

Jess Conditt (@ JessConditt ): Natural Selection 2 and Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers . From their titles, we pretence they're primarily the same game. Right?

Jordan Mallory (@ Jordan_Mallory ): I'm bringing voluptuous back by 45 mins to an hour of Dance Central 2 every day. I've got uncanny heedfulness all over my body and my heart frequently feels similar to it's stopped violence entirely, so we know it must be working!

Ludwig Kietzmann (@ LudwigK ): I'll be personification Spec Ops: The Line , that I'm positive isn't other "brown" army shooter. Yes, it does take place in the desert.

Mike Schramm (@ MikeSchramm ): It's an offline weekend: Tonight I'm going on a midnight-7am scavenger track around Los Angeles, Saturday it's house diversion day at a friend's house, and then Sunday I'm sitting down for a long event of ye olde DD . Should be fun.

Mike Suszek (@ MikeSuszek ): we just proposed BioShock , but I'll be personification Mass Effect 3 to rigging up is to lengthened cut DLC.

Richard Mitchell (@ TheRichardM ): Geez, what am we not playing? Rocking a few Krater and Super Monday Night Combat on my new PC. Meanwhile I've got LEGO Batman 2 and we must be try PixelJunk 4am . All this is presumption we can stop personification Hero Academy .

Steven Wong : we regard we might outlay the entire week end personification "just one more turn" of Civilization 5: Gods and Kings .

Xav de Matos (@ Xav ): I've been personification SpyParty and streaming it as well . Then there's Diablo 3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment