Friday, June 29, 2012

WRUP: The Shepard Of Dawnguard

What's everybody personification this weekend?

Alexander Sliwinski (@ XanderSliwinski ): I'm going to give Pokemon Conquest a spin. we have surely no thought what to expect. we moreover have a garland of German house games on my iPhone: Scotland Yard, Ticket to Ride and The Amazing Labyrinth. You remind me of the babe.

Ben Gilbert (@ RealBenGilbert ): I'm certain to be completed with Dawnguard by the time this goes up, but I'll may still be murdering mortals this week end regardless. The object is for LOSERS.

David Hinkle (@ DaveHinkle ): I'll must be find an oversized newness silver to flip this weekend, since we are unaware if I'll fool around Mass Effect 3 or Dawnguard . Decisions, decisions!

JC Fletcher (@ jcfletcher ): My examination duplicate of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is on its way, and I'm anticipating to lead a few chibi amnesiacs by a low-pitched nostalgia debate that they won't conclude on account of the amnesia.

Jess Conditt (@ JessConditt ): Can we say "crossword puzzles?" Are the still cool? What if we say I'm carrying out them in pen?

Jordan Mallory (@ Jordan_Mallory ): I'm relocating this weekend, so all my games will be in boxes. So, may rapid rounds of SimCity Social between feverishness strokes.

Ludwig Kietzmann (@ LudwigK ): we unequivocally must be grasp up on a few DLC in-between all the standard TLC, so I'll hurl by Mass Effect 3 's Extended Cut and Harley Quinn's Revenge in Batman: Arkham City .

Mike Schramm (@ MikeSchramm ): This weekend, I'm headed to New York City to perform in UCB's Del Close Marathon. I'll be bringing my DS and my iPad, and personification Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and Squids Wild West .

Mike Suszek (@ MikeSuszek ): I'll be kicking off NCAA 13 this weekend!

Richard Mitchell (@ TheRichardM ): Penny Arcade 3 is only wonderful, so lots of that. Also, Hero Academy , Quantum Conundrum , Hero Academy , Mass Effect 3 and may be a few Hero Academy .

Steven Wong : we will see if the Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut will expand the tremendous void I've been feeling since we initial ended the game.

Xav de Matos (@ Xav ): Thinking about running by the Splinter Cell HD Trilogy , seeking to go total stealth. Follow my Twitch account to watch me fool around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment