Saturday, April 30, 2011

WRUP: Sooo, About That PSN

What's everybody personification ('cause you know what you aren't)?

Alexander Sliwinski (@ XanderSliwinski ): League of Legends is expected on the agenda. I wouldn't thoughts personification a few Mortal Kombat after getting a ambience final night. It's obviously unequivocally good.

Ben Gilbert (@ BigBossBgilbert ): With the primary run of Portal 2 down, I'm gonna head back in for a few Cheevos and co-op. Also, my vehement liaision with Picross 3D continues and I do not see it finale anytime soon. I am right away carrying a DS Lite with me everywhere for a singular game. This contingency end .

Christopher Grant (@ ChrisGrant ): I've done it to Act 3 in Dragon Age 2 , that I hope to hang up by the end of the weekend. Then it's possibly Back to the Future Episode 2 , that I thankfully downloaded from PSN before it was taken out back and shot, or Metro 2033 , that I've been meaning to fool around given it came out over a year ago!

David Hinkle (@ DaveHinkle ): I'm at the end of Portal 2 , so I unquestionably wish to complete that, but I have a feeling many of my week end will be outlayed fibbing on the couch, examination Hulu Plus and perplexing not to feel similar to demise (see: I'm sick).

Griffin McElroy (@ griffinmcelroy ): I've longed for to fool around Final Fantasy VII for a week now. Unfortunately, I deleted it from my PS3 and PSP to save room, and can't redownload it because the PSN is down. So, instead: Board games!

James Ransom-Wiley : Gonna be out and about this weekend, with that new Dungeon Raid refurbish in my pocket!

JC Fletcher (@ jcfletcher ): Going to go on my elude from a trap-filled liner in 999 (this 9 hours has felt similar to weeks!) I'll may try to beginning up Castle Crashers on PS3 two or 3 more times before remembering that it won't work.

Justin McElroy (@ JustinMcElroy ): I'm only gonna fool around "Stare at my FedEx human and WILL him to bring me LA Noire ." It's a dangerous game, and everybody loses.

Ludwig Kietzmann (@ LudwigK ): One of the benefits of formulation my gaming weekends good in allege is that I've got lots of time set in reserve is to things I've been failing to play. This week, I'll be infectious up on MAG , a few Warhawk , SOCOM: Confrontation and a few rounds of Heavy Rain multiplayer.

Mike Schramm (@ MikeSchramm ): I'm carrying out the traveller deed around LA with my hermit this weekend, but that may won't keep me from scratching the World of Warcraft eagerness that flared up once again lately. Level 85 or bust, and then may a Worgen of a few kind.

Randy Nelson (@ DangerPenguin ): I'm receiving a short breathing space from reviewing games to outlay time with Portal 2 and a diversion I not long ago reviewed, Mortal Kombat . I've played the latter to demise (fatality!) but only can't appear to obtain enough.

Richard Mitchell (@ SenseiRAM ) Portal 2 . Mortal Kombat . Maybe Clash of Heroes . League of Legends if there's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment