Saturday, June 25, 2011

IPad 2 Display Dock, Just Like The Ones In The Apple Store

If you have ever wandered in to your local Apple Store, taken a look at the cold perspex blocks that residence the new manifestation iPads and considered "I wish a of those," then you have great news. For only $75 you can have one, branch any blond wooden list in your home in to a sleek, Cupertino-compatible countertop.

If my mental recall of Apple's units serves me (and it doesn't, since I splash to forget, and I have a lot to forget), then this version, from Personal Computer Gadgets, is a really shut copy of the original. Carved from plain acrylic, the iPad 2 Display Dock has space to cradle an iPad 2, with an additional wharf up tip for an iPhone or an iPod.

I can't obviously regard of might uses for this other than creation your own mistake Apple Store, but I wish a anyway. The most appropriate segment of the entire thing, though, is a line on the product page. "The iPad2 Display Dock will make you the enviousness off all your friends who paid for defective stands." Indeed.

iPad 2 Display Dock [PC Gadgets]

See Also:

Hanfree: The World's Biggest iPad Stand?

The Pocket Stand, an iPad Stand and Amplifier

BlueLounge Nest: iPad Stand and Desk-Tidy In One

No comments:

Post a Comment