Friday, May 27, 2011

WRUP: Tis The BBQ Season

~li~ Alexander Sliwinski (@ XanderSliwinski ): May give Witcher -ing other shot. The educational was a outrageous turn-off, as we do not conclude failing 20 times in the gap sequence. Perhaps a few Civ with the windows open, inhaling and exhaling the neighbor's BBQ.

Ben Gilbert (@ BigBossBgilbert ): we gave in and paid for L.A. Noire . And, so far, I'm unequivocally blissful we did.

Christopher Grant (@ ChrisGrant ): Nothing for me tonight, given Justin and we will be creation a guest look on the Engadget Show. The rest of the weekend, however, is going to be outlayed in service of assisting Ezio better the Borgia in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood .

David Hinkle (@ DaveHinkle ): I'll be kicking it with LA Noire and Bulletstorm once again this weekend. One of the games will be completed!

Griffin McElroy (@ griffinmcelroy ): Pokémon HeartGold . Listen man, we do not wish to listen to it.

JC Fletcher (@ jcfletcher ): I'm working my way by Dead or Alive Dimensions , and perplexing not to be as well amused every time we make a high schooler flog a ninja down a flight of stairs.

Justin McElroy (@ JustinMcElroy ): Have you guys attempted this diversion Tiny Wings yet?

Ludwig Kietzmann (@ LudwigK ): It's Car Chase Weekend, interjection to L.A. Noire and Dirt 3 .

Mike Schramm (@ MikeSchramm ): I'm streamer up the California coastline to do a few berth camping this weekend, so I'll be leaving the games at home. we listen to there's mattock throwing there even though -- that's a thing you can win, right?

Randy Nelson (@ DangerPenguin ): I'm may going to be entirely alone in this, but, damnit, I'm going to fool around L.A. Noire .

Richard Mitchell (@ SenseiRAM ) It's Man Night this weekend, so I'm having a garland of dudes over to eat pizza and wings and fool around Mortal Kombat . I'll be contrast out the TWO law joysticks we only built. Should be epic.

Steven Wong : Planning on getting a few time in with Space Pirates and Zombies , because I'm as well feeble willed to conflict a diversion with that title. Otherwise, we might obtain around to violence Crysis 2 .

No comments:

Post a Comment