Friday, December 23, 2011

WRUP: Season's Greetings

What's everybody playing?

Alexander Sliwinski (@ XanderSliwinski ): we unequivocally do not have a clue. Have had the titillate to collect up Saints Row: The Third . Still must be obtain in to Mortal Kombat .

Arthur Gies (@ Aegies ): [...]

Ben Gilbert (@ BigBossBgilbert ): I've vanished brute on my family and am forcing them to advance to me for XMas dinner, that means I'm gonna outlay the week end cleaning furiously in terror, and in progress everything. Like, everything.

Christopher Grant (@ ChrisGrant ): I'd admire to make a hole in all these commune modes I've ignored: Uncharted 3, Portal 2 DLC, Saint's Row The Third, et al. After that I've usually got other 30 hours in Skyrim and 20 hours in Skyward Sword , and XMas ... so no sweat.

David Hinkle (@ DaveHinkle ): This week end I'll be in Napa spending XMas with friends, so any gaming will be on my iPad. Assassin's Creed: Recollection , Jetpack Joyride , Fractal and Monsters Ate My Condo are expected candidates.

Griffin McElroy (@ griffinmcelroy ): [...]

JC Fletcher (@ jcfletcher ): I'm out for holidays, so we won't be personification sufficient of anything. Oh, solely for Uncharted and Katamari Damacy on the Vita. But, you know, not sufficient else.

Jess Conditt (@ JessConditt ): Holidays, blahblah, be with family blah, so: Tetris with my grandma, on her SNES. Don't let her honeyed grin or tasty cheese pierogies dope you -- she's had 80 years of practice, and she hasn't squandered a singular day. we admire that sly woman.

Jordan Mallory (@ Jordan_Mallory ): I'll be with the folks is to holidays, so I'm expecting lots of Dr. Mario with the 'rents and The Legend of Zelda with the niece.

Justin McElroy (@ JustinMcElroy ): [...]

Ludwig Kietzmann (@ LudwigK ): Given the plentiful and vicinity of family members, I'll have to outlay the week end finding an explicit, eternal source of daze and happiness. That sounds an horrible lot similar to Rayman Origins , doesn't it?

Mike Schramm (@ MikeSchramm ): we have borrowed Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword from a buddy whilst he goes home is to holidays, so I'm hoping to complete it up entirely by the time he gets back on Wednesday. And my raider is causing difficulty in SW:TOR as well.

Richard Mitchell (@ SenseiRAM ): Oh let's see. Rocksmith , Saints Row: The Third , Skyward Sword , Skyrim , Rock of Ages and, time permitting, Star Wars: The Old Republic . XMas goes in there someplace too.

Steven Wong : [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment